Kleo Beauty Richmond welcomes you back!!!
We are delighted with the Government’s announcement that we can ﬁnally reopen our doors from Monday 13th July!
Our team is so excited to see you back in our salon.
We used our time away to focus on safety, cleanliness, regulations on social distancing, PPE and operational procedures, attending regular calls with representatives from Richmond Council Regulatory Services (Environmental Health, Licensing, Health & Safety) to ensure that we are working in accordance with the guidelines to limit the spread of virus.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
Our Service Guidance for Opening Post Covid-19!
1. Our therapists and nail technicians have successfully completed beauty industry CERTIFICATIONS for enhanced service safety, to stay consistent and up to date with the current highest industry standards for sanitation and disinfection protocols (Barbicide COVID-19 Certiﬁcation, Beauty Industry Approval-Coronavirus Hygiene in the Workplace and Dermalogica Clean Touch Certiﬁcation).
2. We maintain SOCIAL DISTANCING in common areas and are limiting the number of people at any one time based on the layout of the salon.
3. We are BOOKING APPOINTMENTS in with physical distancing in mind. We ask you to arrive for your appointment at the designated time. In case of the late arrival we may not be able to do the treatment due to the assigned cleaning protocol in between each client.
4. We CLEAN & DISINFECT all equipment and surfaces before and after use. We employ regular deep cleaning to door handles and high-touch public areas. We store clean and dirty items and tools separately. We disinfect professional use products after each use.
5. We have SOCIAL DISTANCING SIGNS and FLOOR STICKERS to assist in correct queueing in the reception area.
6. We have high quality SCREEN PROTECTORS on all nail stations.
7. We wear surgical protective FACE MASKS throughout your appointment and ask that you bring and come into the salon wearing your own
8. We wear Protective Full Face BEAUTY SHIELD VISORS throughout your pedicure and beauty appointments.
9. We wear APRONS and use DISPOSABLE BED COVERS for every beauty treatment.
10. We wear GLOVES. You are in safe hands.
11. We provide HAND SANITISERS (70% alcohol) on all stations throughout the salon. We wash and sanitise hands repeatedly.
12. We have air-conditioning units for VENTILATION and will keep doors and windows open for natural circulation of air when necessary.
13. We ask you to BRING YOUR OWN DRINKS as per Government guidelines we are not able to oﬀer any refreshments at this time.
14. We ask you to RESCHEDULE your appointment, if you are feeling unwell.
15. To avoid any disappointment please BOOK IN ADVANCE.
Email reception team: firstname.lastname@example.org / tel. 02086053715 / www.kleobeautyrichmond.com